Career Opportunities at Evolytics
To keep up with our growing web analytics business, we’re usually hiring. So don’t be shy. Reach out and make an introduction. A career at Evolytics offers you unparalleled opportunities to work with some of the most innovative and progressive brands within the analytics industry and consumer marketplace. Evolytics is a place that values hard work and an entrepreneurial spirit. With our laser focus on analytics and digital marketing optimization, we need people who are equally passionate about the field of web analytics to join our growing team.
Current Position Available: Web Analytics Implementation Specialist
Job Description: Provide best practices consultation to a variety of clients across leading-edge project initiatives.
Job responsibilities include:
- Evaluate client business goals and objectives to develop enterprise tracking/tagging strategies to measure success.
- Collaborate with clients to identify business, technical, and reporting requirements.
- Facilitate stakeholder consensus across different business groups and disciplines within a single organization throughout the development/approval process of requirements documentation.
- Provide subject matter expertise and best practices consultation on the selection and implementation of web analytics tools as well as other online marketing measurement methodologies such as the integration of Voice of the Consumer tools/data sources.
- Guide clients on the use of A/B and multivariate testing using various tools such as Omniture Test&Target and Google Website Optimizer.
- Facilitate client user training of web analytics tools and provide subject matter expertise when needed.
- Present data analysis and optimization recommendations to clients and stakeholders; manage evolving implementation efforts as new initiatives and measurement needs are identified.
- Gather and document business, technical and reporting requirements that drive the metrics architecture for enterprise implementations.
- Collaborate with technical development/web technology teams for the implementation of data capture techniques.
- Conduct data audits to identify tracking gaps/inconsistencies and solve for custom technical implementation needs.
- Perform quality assurance testing through site debuggers and the use of web analytics tools to ensure implementation efforts result in desired outcomes. Iterate on this process until 100% accuracy is achieved.
- Work with web testing teams to define, deploy, analyze and present ongoing test/control results.
- Translate identified business and reporting requirements into a tangible scorecard framework for consumption at all levels of management.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly reports delivered via Excel spreadsheets or business intelligence tools/systems.
- Administer web analytics tools, creating and managing online dashboards for client team consumption.
- Develop and maintain executive management dashboards/scorecards of key performance indicators.
- Train client stakeholders on how to use reporting tools and how to automate reporting efforts.
- Manage ad hoc analysis requests using tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst, Omniture Discover and Google Analytics.
- Utilize online marketing knowledge to deliver data-driven insights and recommendations for digital marketing performance optimization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing.
- Experience with web analytics applications (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends, etc.) preferred, but not required.
- Expert at Excel, strong skills with MS Access and Office.
- Experience using testing tools like Omniture Test&Target and Google Website Optimizer helpful.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as a detail-oriented nature.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com.