What You’ll be Doing:
At Evolytics, you will be working side by side with some of the most brilliant minds in the industry on cutting edge projects that truly evolve analytics. The caliber of the brands and the tenure of our client relationships are evidence that the team at Evolytics is making a difference in our clients’ businesses. Our clients have a global presence and serve millions of consumers, whether it’s helping to find a live-saving cancer treatment, completing their taxes worry-free or something as simple as providing the perfect living room accent, Evolytics becomes an integral part of that mission. The optimizations you will be making alongside the Evolytics team will have a large and lasting impact.
Job Responsibilities Include:
As a Statstical Analyst at Evolytics, you will help clients optimize their products, marketing and sales through analysis and applied statistics. Your role will include:
- Understand client goals and business questions, and recommend corresponding analysis methodologies
- Cleanse and prepare large datasets for analysis
- Conduct statistical analysis, including correlations, t-tests, z-tests, regressions, cluster analysis, etc.
- Interpret analysis findings, focusing on business implications and recommended optimzations and next steps
- Organize and present analysis approach and findings to clients, including both statistically minded analytics audiences as well as non-statistical audiences
- Support all apsects of testing projects, including hypothesis development, measurement planning, impact forecasting, test read development, and deep-dive analysis
- Document results and process for internal and client knowledgebases
What experience would we like to see?
- BS/MS degree in marketing, statistics, computer science, behavioral science or a related field
- Experience with conducting data analysis on large data sets, via R, Python, SQL, SAS, SPSS, or other statistical analysis tools
- Experience communicating statistical results in a business setting using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Excel
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
NOTE: All Candidates must be able to pass a Pre-Employment background check and reference check. Evolytics is a Drug-free workplace, EEO/AA Employer.
- Relaxed Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan that Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Taco Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let’s do great things together!
Apply on Indeed.
Position Type: Full Time
- t-tests and z-tests: 1 year
- Correlation, regressions and cluster analysis: 1 year
- Data Analysis: 1 year
- SQL: 1 year
- SAS and/ or SPSS: 1 year
- Statistical Analysis: 1 year
- R tools: 1 year
- Python: 1 year