What You’ll be Doing:
As an Analytics Implementation Developer at Evolytics, you will consult with client engineering/development teams to install, configure and use web analytics services such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. You will be expected to:
- Work with client engineering and development teams to implement analytics tracking code, and perform quality assurance to ensure tagging is working as planned;
- Work with internal business analysts to identify data collection issues and gaps; recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities;
- Understand client measurement requirements and translate these business requirements into a documented technical implementation guide;
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web Analytics, Tag Management System and A/B Testing platform strategy and implementation needs;
- Project manage multiple client requests and project activities at any one time;
- Share thought leadership on the Evolytics blog.
What experience would we like to see?
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web protocols;
- Experience implementing or working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Adobe Discover, Google Analytics, or working knowledge of the field of web analytics;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Marketing or a related discipline.
Other experience that is helpful, but not required:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification or Adobe Certified Expert (Implementation/Testing);
- Knowledge of/experience with Tag Management Systems (Ensighten, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, Tealium);
- Knowledge of/experience with A/B Testing platforms (Test&Target, Optimizely, Optimost, Google Analytics Content Experiments);
- Knowledge of commonly-used digital marketing metrics or digital media analytics;;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and familiarity with PowerPoint;
- Experience with Tableau;
- Experience with SQL-based queries, flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools;
- Clear communicator; comfortable providing training on analytics tool usage;
- Ability to prioritize workflow to handle multiple priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established timelines;
- Passion to self-educate and keep up-to-date on the latest analytics trends;
- And, the ability to work collaboratively and innovatively with our awesome team.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
To apply: If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org