What You'll be Doing:
- Implement analytics tracking code, and perform quality assurance to ensure tagging is working as planned.
- Identify data collection issues and gaps. Recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities;
- Understand client measurement/ design requirements and translate these business requirements into a documented technical implementation guide;
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web Analytics, Tag Management System and A/B Testing platform strategy and implementation needs;
- Project manage multiple client requests and project activities at any one time.
What experience would we like to see?
- Experience using command line;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web protocols;
- Experience implementing and/or working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, or working knowledge of the field of web analytics;
- Experience Knowledge of/experience with A/B Testing platforms (Test&Target, Optimizely, Optimost, Google Analytics Content Experiments);
- Knowledge of/experience with Tag Management Systems (Ensighten, Adobe Dynamic DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium);
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Marketing or a related technical discipline;
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Other experience that is helpful, but not required:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification or Adobe Certified Expert (Implementation/Testing);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and familiarity with PowerPoint;
- Experience with SQL-based queries, API methodology; flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools;
- Experience with Tableau.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxed Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Taco Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let’s do great things together!
Apply on Indeed. Please include a cover letter describing your experience with analytics as well as your resume.
Position Type: Full Time