Evolytics is evolving analytics by inspiring people to use data in ways that make a difference in the world. With a focus on optimizing consumer experiences and strengthening business growth, Evolytics works with world-class brands to support data initiatives that span the data lifecycle. Capabilities include: Measurement Strategy & Planning, Data Audits, Analytics Implementation Services, Data Engineering, Reporting & Analysis, Data Visualization, Testing & Optimization, Predictive Analytics and Customized Training.
The Digital Analyst will work directly with client and internal team members to develop measurement strategies, lead analysis and presentation development, and manage client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for both digital marketing and data, and will enjoy identifying insightful data nuggets to craft a report that tells a story. Characteristics associated with success include: investigative, analytical, detail-oriented and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
What You’ll be Doing:
As a Digital Analyst at Evolytics, you will consult with clients and manage deliverables to ensure strategic understanding, and use, of data:
- Partner with clients to understand their business and measurement needs, and guide them on how to best use their data;
- Author measurement plans, associating solutions with measurement requirements;
- Develop KPIs to support business needs;
- Conduct analysis, identify key insights, and formulate data-driven recommendations for optimization;
- Organize analysis findings into logical presentations, and present analysis findings;
- Lead client relationships, and provide cross-functional project management for all client deliverables
Analysis skills, and the ability to think strategically, are critical to this Digital Analyst role. Consideration will be given to qualified candidates with varying levels of experience, with compensation commensurate with experience.
What experience would we like to see?
- Skilled in interpreting business measurement/reporting needs;
- Able to translate data analysis into business and marketing optimization recommendations;
- Working knowledge of the field of digital analytics and or digital marketing;
- Client-facing experience;
- Experience working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst) and/or Google Analytics;
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize workflow and handle competing or changing priorities;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
Other experience that is helpful, but not required:
- SQL experience;
- Tableau experience;
- Statistics experience or experience with a tool such as R;
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxing Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Taco Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let’s do great things together!
Position Type: Full Time