Evolytics is evolving analytics by inspiring people to use data in ways that make a difference in the world. With a focus on optimizing consumer experiences and strengthening business growth, Evolytics works with world-class brands to support data initiatives that span the data lifecycle. Capabilities include: Measurement Strategy & Planning, Data Audits, Analytics Implementation Services, Data Engineering, Reporting & Analysis, Data Visualization, Testing & Optimization, Predictive Analytics and Customized Training.
The Tableau Data Visualization Specialist will work directly with client and internal team members to:
- Identify business questions that the report should be designed to answer
- Develop and coordinate report inputs
- Create interactive Tableau dashboards deliverables/scorecard outputs
- Conduct data analysis designed to optimize digital marketing performance for our partners
What You’ll be Doing:
As a Tableau Data Visualization Specialist at Evolytics, you will have the opportunity to work in our award-wining data visualization practice. In this role, you will be involved in the end-to-end creation and explanation of advanced data visualizations, and expected to:
- Work with and coordinate multiple data sources while integrating advanced data sets into Tableau;
- Building dashboards to address client business questions;
- Conduct data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design, build and automation process of Tableau-based dashboard reports;
- Deliver actionable insights for improving digital marketing performance, and provide data-driven optimization recommendations;
- Project coordinator of multiple client requests and detailed project activities at any one time to ensure accurate, timely and efficient reporting and analysis deliverables;
- Contribute Tableau content & how-to tactics to the Tableau Evolytics blog;
- Tableau skills, and the passion to develop Tableau knowledge, are critical for this role.
What experience would we like to see?
- Tableau proficiency required;
- Skilled in building Tableau dashboards with disparate data sources that lead to business insights and marketing optimizations;
- Knowledge of commonly-used digital metrics, analytics concepts and online marketing best practices;
- Experience working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Adobe Discover, Google Analytics, or working knowledge of the field of web analytics;
- Experience working with other reporting tools such as QlikView, Domo, Power BI, Google Data Studio and MicroStrategy;
- Ability to prioritize project to meet client deadlines;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxing Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Taco Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let’s do great things together!
Email Jennifer Ault to apply: email@example.com
Position Type: Full Time