The Tableau Data Visualization Specialist will work directly with client and internal team members to:
- Identify business questions that the report should be designed to answer;
- Consult with clients on appropriate visualization tools, such as MicroStrategy, Power BI and Tableau;
- Develop and coordinate report inputs;
- Create interactive dashboards deliverables/scorecard outputs;
- Conduct data analysis designed to optimize digital marketing performance for our partners.
What You’ll be Doing:
As a Tableau Data Visualization Specialist at Evolytics, you will have the opportunity to work in our award-wining data visualization practice. In this role, you will be involved in the end-to-end creation and explanation of advanced data visualizations, and expected to:
- Maintain a working knowledge of top tier data visualization tools, including MicroStrategy, Power BI and Tableau;
- Work with and coordinate multiple data sources while integrating advanced data sets into selected tool;
- Building dashboards to address client business questions;
- Conduct data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design, build and dashboard automation process;
- Analyze dashboard to deliver actionable insights for improving digital marketing performance, and provide data-driven optimization recommendations;
- Manage client requests and detailed project activities ensure accurate, timely and efficient reporting and analysis deliverables.
What experience would we like to see?
- Proficiency required in at least one of the following: MicroStrategy, Power BI and Tableau;
- Experience with other tools such as Qlik View, Domo, or Google Data Studio is a plus;
- Skilled in building dashboards with disparate data sources that lead to business insights;
- Knowledge of commonly-used digital metrics, analytics concepts and online marketing best practices;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxed Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Taco Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let’s do great things together!
Apply on Indeed.
Position Type: Full Time