Evolytics is evolving analytics by inspiring people to use data in ways that make a difference in the world. With a focus on optimizing consumer experiences and strengthening business growth, Evolytics works with world-class brands to support data initiatives that span the data lifecycle. Capabilities include: Measurement Strategy & Planning, Data Audits, Analytics Implementation Services, Data Engineering, Reporting & Analysis, Data Visualization, Testing & Optimization, Predictive Analytics and Customized Training.
At Evolytics, you will be working side by side with some of the most brilliant minds in the industry on cutting edge projects that truly evolve analytics. The caliber of the brands and the tenure of our client relationships are evidence that the team at Evolytics is making a difference in our clients’ businesses. Our clients have a global presence and serve millions of consumers, whether it’s helping to find a live-saving cancer treatment, completing their taxes worry-free or something as simple as providing the perfect living room accent, Evolytics becomes an integral part of that mission. The optimizations you will be making alongside the Evolytics team will have a large and lasting impact.
What You’ll be Doing:
As a Analytics Developer at Evolytics, you will be installing, configuring and using web analytics services such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. You will be expected to:
- Work with client engineering and development teams to implement analytics tracking code, and perform quality assurance to ensure tagging is working as planned;
- Work with internal business analysts to identify data collection issues and gaps; recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities;
- Understand client measurement requirements and translate these business requirements into a documented technical implementation guide;
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web Analytics, Tag Management System and A/B Testing platform strategy and implementation needs;
What experience would we like to see?
- Knowledge of/experience with Tag Management Systems (Ensighten, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, Tealium) – 1 year ;
- Experience implementing or working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Adobe Discover, Google Analytics, or working knowledge of the field of web analytics;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Marketing or a related discipline.
Other experience that is helpful, but not required:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification or Adobe Certified Expert (Implementation/Testing);
- Knowledge of/experience with A/B Testing platforms (Test&Target, Optimizely, Optimost, Google Analytics Content Experiments);
- Knowledge of commonly-used digital marketing metrics or digital media analytics;;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and familiarity with PowerPoint;
- Clear communicator; comfortable providing training on analytics tool usage;
- Ability to prioritize workflow to handle multiple priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established timelines;
- Passion to self-educate and keep up-to-date on the latest analytics trends;
- And, the ability to work collaboratively and innovatively with our awesome team.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxing Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Taco Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let’s do great things together!
Position Type: Full Time